Work experience at PORR
Looking for a company where you can complete a work experience placement as part of your school education?
Want a few days’ fresh air on a construction site?
We’d be delighted for you to complete your work experience placement here at PORR to get a feel for our company over a few days!
- A fascinating insight into a major Austrian construction company
- The opportunity to find out more about a technical or commercial career
- Ask as many questions as you like!
- Some examples of our fields of work include: administration, masonry, formwork, accounting, IT, and many more.
- March to June
- September to November
- Your school decides how long your placement lasts (3, 4 or 5 days)
- We are open from 8am to 2pm on Monday to Thursday, and from 8am to 12pm on Friday
- We’ll take care of you during these times
If you’re interested, get in touch soon to book a place with us for work experience.
Get in touch with us at least four weeks before your desired placement.
FOUR STEPS TO A WORK EXPERIENCE PLACEMENT AT PORR:
1. Fill out the application form (german only).
2. Send the application form by email to: bptage
3. You’ll get an email from us informing you whether we have a free place. @ porr.at
4. Bring your confirmation of insurance with you on the first day of your placement – your school needs to have completed it first.
- Your work experience placement needs to be part of your school education, be organised by your school and take place during school time
- You need to be a school pupil and at least 14 years old (in Austria: Eighth grade and above)
- Pupils must be insured by their school and are not paid for the placement
We look forward to meeting you!