Fire protection planning support from work phase 1.
The protection against fire is a principal and necessary part in all construction planning.
The applicable state building regulations stipulate – depending on the building's future use – the type and number of escape routes required and the necessary structural and technical fire safety measures. These floor plan requirements are then incorporated into the architectural plans.
- Creation of fire protection concepts for all types of standard and special-purpose buildings (e.g. high-rise buildings, event venues, shops, offices and commercial buildings, etc.) as a necessary part of planning applications
- Creation of fire protection plans in order to visualise the necessary structural fire protection measures
- Survey of existing structures with respect to fire protection issues
- Support during implementation planning
- Support during implementation
- Support in tender contests
- Consultancy on all aspects of preventative fire protection