Contract & Claim Manager (m/f/d) – International Markets
PORR Bau GmbH
|Einsatzbereich||Contracts Management and Prequalification|
|Einsatzort||Vienna and Poland or Romania or Czech Republic or Norway / *Anderes Land|
KontaktHerr Clemens Berger, BSc.
- Analyses of contracts and identification of key contractual, claim and risk management issues in projects that are tendered or already in execution
- Analyses of the implemented contract management within the running projects and reporting of possible improvements
- Operational contract, claim and risk management in cooperation with the project team
- Quantification of variations and claims implication (time and money) together with the technical department
- Employment with the operational team for ongoing projects within our international markets on site, e.g. Poland, Romania, Czech Republic or Norway
- Communication on behalf of the project manager with client’s representatives, internal specialists and decision-makers as well as external technical, economical and judicial experts
- Active negotiation management in coordination with the operative units
- University degree: Construction Engineering (preferably civil engineering)
- Professional experience in similar position would be highly appreciated
- Knowledge of the execution of construction projects according to FIDIC or similar international contract forms
- Good knowledge of MS Office; know-how of cost calculation software is a plus
- Very good English and either Polish, Rumanian or Czech language skills; knowledge of German is an advantage
- High willingness to travel and interest in operation on international construction sites/projects
- Assertive personality with a confident appearance and intercultural empathy as well as strong communication skills and team spirit
- Annual salary package from EUR 60.000 depending on your individual qualification and experience
- Further professional development and training opportunities. Promising young professionals will have an additional chance to develop.
- Our international working environment encourages both teamwork and personal initiative. If you would like to play an active part in continuing the future success of the PORR Group, please send us a detailed application including salary expectations.